From clubs to sporting activities; from outdoor adventures to social service - there is always a lot going on beyond the classroom at Korowa.
At Korowa, we recognise that some of life's most important and lasting lessons are learned outside of the classroom.
A Rich Extracurricular Offering
Our extracurricular offerings provide outlets for students to nurture and grow their existing talents and explore new ones, while making friends with students who share their interests.
With programs in the arts, sports, clubs and community service, Korowa students have a multitude of extracurricular options that are not only fun, but also serve to develop confidence and build leadership and teamwork skills.
In addition to Out of School Hours Care, numerous high quality co-curricular programs are available to Korowa students, particularly those in the Junior School. Many families take advantage of these programs as it frees up weekends for valuable family time.
- Dance classes are available to students from 4 year olds to Year 7
- Speech and drama classes are offered to girls in Years 1 to 5
- Gymnastics classes are available for girls aged 5 to 7 years old
- Swimming lessons and Tennis coaching are also available for students 4 years old and above.
- Drama workshops are available to students in Years 1 to 6.
The programs are held on the campus and teachers or Out of School Hours Care staff will take students to the classes after school should parents wish this to occur.
Parents can either collect their child from the program, or the child can attend the after school program. Staff will collect children from activities should they be attending Out of School Hours care at the conclusion of the program.