3 Year Old & 4 Year Old
Our Early Learning Centre offers our youngest learners the opportunity to explore the world. With an emphasis on play-based learning, Korowa’s ELC fosters discovery at your child’s pace, within a curriculum that is stimulating and informed by current research and frameworks.
As an ELC to Year 12 campus, children can make use of facilities around the school including the gym, music classrooms, oval and library. Our ELC children also have access to dedicated classrooms and their own playground.
Priority enrolment for families continuing into Prep
from the ELC
- Co-educational 3 & 4-year-old programs
- Flexibility to choose non-consecutive days
- Two, three, four and five day programs for ELC 3
- Three, four and five day programs for ELC 4
- Specialist experiences in Music, Art, Physical Education and Library across a cycle
- Classes run from 8.30am to 3.00pm (classrooms open 10 minutes prior)
- Before School Care from 7.00am – 8.20am
- After School Care hosted by Extend from 3.00pm - 6.00pm
- Holiday Programs hosted by Extend
Korowa's ELC is rated as Exceeding National Quality Standards
Please book a tour to see for yourself why our Korowa ELC is exceeding national standards.