Application & Enrolment Process
Student sits an English Language Proficiency test through AEAS
Student applies for a place at Korowa by submitting the following:
- Completed Application Form (hard copy)
- Copy of birth certificate and passport
- Her last three (3) school reports, certified and translated into English
- AEAS test results
- $150 Application Fee
Korowa reviews application for enrolment and, if successful, offers a place to the student via a written agreement.
Parents accept the offer by
1. Submitting the completed Enrolment Acceptance Form
and signing the Agreement
2. Paying the fees as outlined in the letter of offer (usually
the first semester’s fees and the enrolment fee)
The Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment will be issued to the Agent to finalise the visa application online once we have received evidence of the following:
- Confirmation of Guardianship arrangements
- Confirmation of Homestay arrangements
- Confirmation of ELICOS enrolment (if required)
On receipt of fee payment, Korowa will issue the eCOE.
Prior to Commencement
Students undertake the required duration of English tuition as determined by the AEAS result.
Upon successful completion, as detailed in the letter of offer, the student will commence in the next available intake.