The Jessie Patrick Bequest Society was established to recognise the special commitment of Korovians and friends who have listed Korowa Anglican Girls' School as a beneficiary in their Will.
Named after the first Student to enrol at Korowa, the Jessie Patrick Bequest Society provides the School with an opportunity to honour and thank these benefactors during their lifetime.
A bequest is a gift provided for in an individual's Will. Bequests may involve:
- cash or securities
- an entire estate
- the residuary of an estate (i.e. what remains after all other gifts and costs have been deducted)
- a percentage of an estate
- a gift of a specific sum of money
- a particular asset such as property, works of art, shares or an insurance policy.
Designate your bequest for
- funding scholarships
- enhancing library collections
- launching new programs
- creating new buildings
- supporting student awards
Bequests can also be made without a designated purpose allowing greater flexibility for Korowa to meet future needs. Benefactors are invited to join the Jessie Patrick Bequest Society when they have confirmed their intention to make a bequest to Korowa.
The School aims to honour these individuals in a variety of ways including invitations to exclusive events for members only.
For more information about leaving a bequest to Korowa or to arrange a confidential conversation with the Principal, Helen Carmody, please contact the Development Office. Telephone: (03) 9811 0295.