VCE Examinations Chief Supervisor
We are seeking applications for the above casual position.
There are two employment periods per year:
• June – 1 day for GAT examination
• October 30 – November – 3 weeks for VCE examinations (exact dates to be confirmed)
The position will formally commence in 2020, however the successful candidate will be trained during the 2019 VCE examination period.
• Ability to supervise staff and delegate duties
• Be responsible for the successful running of the examinations including managing a range of paperwork and careful checking of the delivery of examination papers
• Applicants must hold a current Working With Children check and National Police check, and be entitled to live and work in Australia.
Specific VCAA Conditions of Employment for Chief Examination Supervisors:
They cannot be
• Related to or associated with any student undertaking a VCE Unit 3 or 4 in a given year
• Teaching or tutoring any student in a VCE Unit 3 or study in a given year
• Related to or associated with any person engaged in teaching, tutoring or coaching any students undertaking a VCE Unit 3 or 4 study in a given year, or any school personnel engaged in organising or checking VCE external assessment materials on behalf of a school; and
• Employed by the school in any teaching, including CRT or administrative capacity.
They must not have accepted a voluntary resignation package, a voluntary separation package from any Victorian Public sector employer for a minimum period of three calendar years from the date of separation or be bound by any relevant agreement signed in relation to any other separation payment.
Applications close 4:00pm Monday 6 May 2019, and will processed as they are received. Applications should include the details of two referees.
Korowa Anglican Girls’ School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.