We are looking for a vibrant, multi-skilled and team-focused Sports Administrator to join our team at Korowa Anglican Girls’ School in a full-time ongoing role.
The Sports Administrator’s role is to administer the sporting and related activities program that encourages students’ personal best and participation in a range of activities.
The Sports Administrator is directly responsible to the Director of Sport and interacts with parents, students and all levels of staff, ELC – Year 12.
- Previous experience as a Sports Administrator in a school environment highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in a Sports related field preferred but not essential
- High level skills with Microsoft Office and databases
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Current Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Entitlement to live and work in Australia
Applications close Friday 15 March 2019. Applications will be processed as they are received.
Korowa Anglican Girls’ School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.