Secondary Teaching Positions 2020
Full-time or Part-time
Korowa Anglican Girls’ School is seeking inspirational and passionate Teachers for the following positions commencing at the start of the 2020 academic year.
• Music with specialisation in Choral direction
• Media Studies
The successful applicants will demonstrate:
• Excellence in their teaching
• Knowledge of the Australian Curriculum
• Ability to provide engaging, challenging and purposeful learning experiences
• Commitment to excellence in learning for all students
• Innovative use of learning technologies within teaching and learning
• Willingness to work collaboratively
• Ability to meet deadlines
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and must hold current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT).
Applications close: 4.00pm Friday 27 September 2019.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
Korowa Anglican Girls' School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School's Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.