Science Teacher – Part-Time (0.8FTE) Term 2, 2019
Korowa Anglican Girls’ School is seeking a passionate, innovative and experienced Teacher for the above fixed-term long service leave replacement position for Term 2, commencing Wednesday 24 April and concluding Friday 21 June 2019.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Excellence in their teaching
- Knowledge of the Australian Curriculum
- Ability to provide engaging, challenging and purposeful learning experiences
- Commitment to enriching student experiences
- Innovative use of learning technologies within teaching and learning
- Willingness to work collaboratively
- Ability to meet deadlines
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and must hold current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT).
Applications close: 4.00pm Friday, 15 March 2019. Applications will be processed as they are received.
Korowa Anglican Girls' School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School's Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.