We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Marketing Manager to join our team at Korowa Anglican Girls’ School in a full-time, ongoing role.
Reporting to the Principal, the successful applicant’s responsibilities will include:
• The development and implementation of the strategic marketing plan
• Develop marketing campaigns and options to increase brand awareness
• Preparation and maintenance of the marketing budget
• Deliver a suite of marketing services including reporting, copywriting and graphic design.
• Experience in Content development – write media releases, submissions, fact sheets, eDMs, internal newsletters and external client newsletters.
• Experience in development and implementation of marketing strategies
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with staff at all levels and across multiple institutions
• Financial acumen and the ability to think critically about managing a budget
• Experience managing a team
• Experience generating content and posting to social media accounts
• Experience in forming and maintaining professional relationships with local media organisations and preparing media releases
• Tertiary Marketing qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in a similar position for 5 + years
Applicants must hold a current Working with Children check and National Police check, and be entitled to live and work in Australia.
Applications close Friday 20 September 2019 and will be processed as they are received.
Korowa Anglican Girls’ School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.