We are looking for an energetic, positive and team focused individual to join our Marketing Team. This is a part-time (0.6FTE) ongoing position that would suit a Graduate.
This position is to commence immediately.
This position will ensure that the School is professionally represented and events meet their desired objectives. The Events Assistant will be highly motivated and energetic, and be prepared to work in a values based, friendly and dynamic environment.
The Events Assistant will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders, to build and strengthen relationships across the Korowa Community.
- Demonstrated ability to deal efficiently, professionally and courteously with people at all levels.
- Confident in their ability to prioritise their workload and manage a number of activities at the same time.
- Ability to work at after-hours events as required.
- A qualification in events, communications or similar desirable.
- Applicants must hold a current Working with Children check and National Police check, and be entitled to live and work in Australia.
Applications close: 4.00pm Friday 29 March 2019. Applications will be processed as they are received.
Korowa Anglican Girls' School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School's Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.