Korowa enjoys a pleasant and compact school campus which contains the full range of facilities necessary to cater for all areas of study and interests.
Our buildings all contain modern, open light-filled spaces designed to be conducive to an individual-centred learning environment.
Modern Learning Environments
- Dedicated buildings for Junior and Middle School students which are contemporary in approach and design.
- A modern Science Wing with our new Food Technology Centre
- An up-to-date Music School and drama studios provide flexible spaces ideal for many performing arts activities.
- The Beatrice K Guyett Assembly Hall caters for many school plays, productions, assemblies and major school events.
- Both Senior and Junior School Libraries house an extensive collection of fiction, non-fiction and diverse electronic and printed educational resources. Educational games are also available: Chess, Scrabble and Lego.
- Excellent recording and editing facilities to facilitate the development of multimedia productions.
Visual Arts Centre
Our Visual Art Centre caters for the full spectrum of art subjects and houses a photographic dark room, a graphic design studio, a ceramics studio and kiln, and general purpose Art studios. In addition, the school has its own commercial art gallery, Gallery Ranfurlie, located on campus.
As well as showcasing student work in a contemporary art space, the Gallery regularly holds exhibitions of professional artists throughout the year, further deepening our students' exposure to art beyond the classroom.
A first-rate grassed oval, eight tennis courts, two gymnasia, netball/basketball courts and a heated swimming pool complete the setting.