Constructed in the 1960s, the Beatrice K. Guyett Assembly Hall has staged countless events.
In the early days at Ranfurlie (later named Knox House), School assemblies took place in the original ballroom of the building - Knox Hall. Students sat on the floor until 1952 when red metal seats were provided.
As part of a major building program a new assembly hall was opened in 1964. Named after Miss Beatrice Guyett, Headmistress (1950 – 1969), the new Hall could accommodate the entire student body and included a proscenium stage.
The first full length school concert of both Junior and Senior girls took place in the Hall in 1965. It has continually been in use since then for assemblies, drama productions, music concerts, House Chorals and House Arts, School dances, School services, and more.
The Beatrice K Guyett Assembly Hall was opened in 1964 and refurbished in the 1990s.
The original Assembly Hall, once the Ballroom of 'Ranfurlie', in use until 1964