Ranfurlie House is the oldest building on the Korowa campus. It was the first building constructed on the Ranfurlie site after Korowa moved here from its Wattletree Road premises in 1914.
In 1926, it was known as the Senior School. The second storey was added in 1935. Over time, in addition to classrooms, a Science room, the Prefects’ Study and the Bookroom were also located in the Senior School.
In the 1960's, the building was named after the Rev. A. A. Roberts, School Chaplain (1956 – 1965) and referred to as the Roberts Wing. It was also the home to Year 9 students for many years.
In June 2015 after an extensive rebuild and refurbishment Ranfurlie House was opened housing Korowa's Reception and Administration.
The Senior School in the 1920s
The Senior School with its second storey in the 1950s
The gates and Roberts Wing in 2010 before being refurbished
The new Ranfurlie House at twilight