The original Junior School overlooking the oval opened in 1938. During the extensive 1960s building program it was replaced with a new four storey Junior School with modern classrooms, wonderful views and each classroom had its own cloakroom. The building was named the Donald Redding Wing and opened in 1963. In 2010 an extensive refurbishment was undertaken.
Original Junior School in 1938
Junior School circa 1961
Junior School mid 1960s
Junior School building now has windows replacing the crosses